Thursday, January 26, 2006

Just another one of those late night I'm-gonna-be-on-Monk-Friday-night emails

From our dear departed-from-NYC Sully comes news of his impending TV stardom. I think the last time I saw Sully on TV he was playing a manly Richard Simmons surrounded by babes on Conan. But as Paul is currently producing for PBS in the San Fran area, doing comedy at night, trying to work some magic for that movie I did that he directed, and mainly, sending out 5,000 baby photo emails daily, how did he fit this in? Simple; he's a dynamo. If you don't believe me, see below...

From: Paul Francis Sullivan
Date: January 26th 2006, 2:20AM
Subject: I'm on MONK this Friday (1/27)

Alright Susie
If you have TiVo or still program your VCR or can sit in front of the TV as it broadcasts (how quaint!) watch Monk on USA Network at 10 PM (East and Pacific) I will appear as a security guard and I have 5 lines.

The show's trailer is on the site...

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/monk/

If you look quickly, you see my hand and shoulder for a split second on the trailer. (A security guard in a powder blue shirt pointing in the background.)

Check it out, and hopefully enjoy the show beyond my quick appearance.