Sunday, March 20, 2005

An Open Letter to Showtime and Tara Reid

Dear Showtime,

I see you've been creating a lot of buzz lately! Awesome!

You know, I sometimes think of actually subscribing to your channel.

But then I think, “nahhh.”

What I’m saying is, you either need to make better programs or blow up HBO.

Good luck!

Susie

PS I love Penn & Teller so I bought their DVD. Score one point for you.



Dear Tara Reid,

I know what you look like, I’ve heard of your outrageous party behavior and I’ve seen your infamous “nipple slip” photo. The crazy thing is, I have no idea what you do. As you are a blonde with big gazongas, I’m guessing you are an actress? If so, is there anything I may have seen you in?

Actually, I have no advice for you girlie. You are obviously doing something right.

Keep up the good work!

Your pal,
Susie