Monday, April 09, 2007

The Rumors are True.

I'm seeing another blog. A corporate blog. Meaning, I'm contributing to a blog owned by a corporation. Have I sold out? No. First of all I've written professionally for lots of TV, mags, CD-ROMs, casual dining establishments, etc..

And second of all, I think "selling out" should, by definition, net one lots and lots of money, don't you? When I sell out, you will know as my dog will be wearing a mink and I'll be wearing a Seal coat. Yes, a coat made out of Heidi Klum's husband. And they'll fight over the designing it for me on a very special episode of Project Runway.

So, join me, won't you? Check out my post today about Hillary Clinton's relation to an unrelated, but awesome video of a speeding limo entitled, "It's a Stretch."

Cartoon by Hugh at Gapingvoid.com