Friday, October 10, 2003

Yesterday I met Arthur Miller's grandchild

I think we really had some chemistry. I love a guy who is in touch with his emotions and not afraid to cry. He smiled at me as he ate pre-torn off pieces of croissant. I didn't get his name, probably because he doesn't know it yet. Some people say flirting with a guy in a stroller is futile. But since he's cute, connected and our age difference is merely Zeta Jones-Douglas sized, I call him a catch.

So hey! Besdies the show I'm doing this Saturday at midnight (see yesterday), I'm hosting a sketch comedy benefit on Tuesday for abused animals! Cool! I am so for abused animals. Slap the pigs and come on down to:

ANIMAL FARM!!
A sketch comedy benefit

Tuesday night, October 14th, 7:30 pm
The PIT Theater, 154 W. 29th Street, between 6th and 7th avenues
New York City
$10

There will be singing and dancing and sketching galore. The Brothel (Ms. Marisa Miller, Ms. Sarah Spill, Ms. Margaret Champagne, Ms. Sara Polon) proudly present this wild night of sketch comedy to benefit Farm Sanctuary. Also featuring sketch performances from The Incontinentals & The Scallywags. Hosted by me, Susie Felber.

I guess I should find out what " farm sanctuary " is. Yoga for sexually abused cows? No clue. Ah, here's a clue... farmsanctuary.org