Saturday, January 15, 2011

New stuff by me:

Why American Mothers Are Superior

8 Reasons to Buy a New iPhone


Alla my fresh links on truTV.com can be found here.

In other news, I got paid for a joke that will appear in Glamour magazine. I know I got paid because the PDF of the pay stub was emailed to me yesterday. I love technology, especially when it gives me bank.

On slate for weekend: Skiing at a podunk mountain with brood, drinking wine yet bowing to Weight Watchers gods and writing jokes for radio due Wednesday.

PS I'm covering schtuff for SXSWi this year. I've also created SXSWi flash panels, a fringe event which combines my decade of comedy and hosting experience with an awesome opportunity for amazingness in action. If going to SXSW interactive this year, follow SXSWflashpanels on Twitter. Good times.