Friday, May 06, 2005

Hawk it to me!

************TONIGHT!!!************
StAndrewsshades
Felber's picture hint of the day: If you really want to look like
a hunchback, simply outstretch your arm and take a pic of yourself while
atop a tower.


I'm hosting this lovely little show in midtown:

No Relation Comedy
Tonight!
Friday, MAY 6 @ 8PM
Jack Demsey's
36 W. 33rd Street (betw. 5th & 6th Aves.)
MC Susie Felber plus Dave Konig, Jamie Roberts, Garry Leavy, Jane Campbell, Blaine, Christian Finnegan <-- from VH1’s BWE, Comedy Central Presents:Christian Finnegan & Chapelle’s Show!

Then, I am off to a party filled with celebrities.

Then tomorrow morn I am going upstate to buy shrubbery such as viburnum and then plant stuff and get covered in mud and go snooping for antiques with my mom and cook rustic cassoulet's and... hey, where are you going?

Next time I'll just stick to the part about the celebrities, eh?