Monday, December 12, 2005

HOW TO BLACKMAIL YOUR BROTHER

Adam me
This embarrassing pic of us at the lake house rental in Tanglewood is nothing compared to what I hold in my possession...

Dear Adam,

As you know, thanks to my raiding our mom's photo albums, I have obtained a picture of you from the 70's in which you are wearing a full-on velour Star Trek outfit in a non-Halloween environment.

I posted the above picture so you to know that this is not an idle threat. I have a scanner and I am prepared to use it.

If I do not get a large amount of cash from you, in unmarked bills, I will post it, or sell it to the highest bidder. I'm sure a wealthy NPR fan would love an Adam Felber Star Trek photo as a holiday gift...

The clock is ticking buck-o.

Sincerely,

MOO HA HA HA!

Your evil sister,

MOO HA HA HA!

Susie

MWHOO ha ha ha! MOO HA HA HA! MOOOOO HA HA HA!

PS MOO HA HA HA!