Tuesday, August 02, 2005

ME, Tomorrow night

Wednesday, August 3rd
starlight_keith
Keith is your host, you shall not want

Starlight Revue
Starlight Bar and Lounge
167 Ave A (Btwn 10th and 11th Sts.)
@10:30 PM (seating at 10pm)
Free Cover/ 1 drink min


Keith Price hosts this well loved show in a swanky venue. I'm thrilled to be part of the fabulosity.

Tomorrow night's show is called "Hot Gays of Summer" so of course, my mom is coming to this one.

But I figure since my mom is a romance author, that's instant gay cred, right?


Seriously, my mom is one feather-trimmed mule away from being a royal in the kingdom of Faghagonia.

Here's a pic of my mom, being driven into the city to see me in the Starlight show...


Mom in her Autohomobile

Yeah, she had to set off for my show today, because her car hobbles along at two miles per hour.

But what the Stiletto lacks in speed, it makes up for in moxie!

Mmmmmmmmmoxie moxie moxie.

MOXIE!

I love me some of the word moxie.

10-4 good buddies. Over and out.