Thursday, January 15, 2004

I Love Mayor Bloomberg

And I don't care who knows it.

He's our own Daddy Warbucks.

He could've just spent his time & money being outrageously wealthy.

Instead he took on a horrible job at a particularly horrible time in NYC.

Instead of $195,000 a year, he takes only $1 a year in salary.

He speaks spanish, but as he sounds like a nasal NY Jew when he does, it's freakin' adorable.

He was responsible for sending me and thousands of other smokers free nicotine patches through the DOH.*

He was a lifelong Democrat who became a Republican to be elected and I love that funky non-partisan stuff.

Today he unveiled a NYC budget with a surplus.

I don't want to hear the surplus is mainly from Wall Street profits.

I heart Mayor Bloomberg.


*I'll admit he killed the bar business, which really sucks, but my hair smells nicer after a night out. Thanks Bloomie!