Monday, March 15, 2004

Plug-o-Rama!

Very quickly because I'm a very busy, very important person...

Tonight I'm appearing at Luna!

And I'm doing something or other that will be very funny, Thor willing. Where on earth did they get that braided hair pic of me that's on the site? What other embarrassing pics might they have? In my preemptive defense, that horse totally wanted it. Anyway, here's all the 411:

"Eating It" at Luna Lounge is every Monday night at 8:30PM sharp. Doors open at 7:30 PM. Admission is $8 (includes one free drink). Valid photo ID required to enter. 21 & over only.

Luna Lounge is located at 171 Ludlow Street which is between Houston & Stanton streets.

This coming Wednesday I'm doing this show:

“Becky and Friends at B3”
The B3 Comedy Lounge
33 Avenue B & 3rd Street NYC
Hotline: 212-971-118
Every Wednesday at 8PM
$4 cover buys your first drink (Rheingold, bud, wine, soda, or bottled water)

And then on Friday, I get to host backstage video interviews for Comedy Central's web thang at Comedy Central's Bar Mitzvah Bash. Sounds like a blast to me.

Who knew a Hebrew school drop out could achieve such greatness?