Sunday, March 21, 2004

Clever Takes a Holiday

I'm sleepy today. So very sleepy that even after 5 cups of instant coffee all I can bring myself to do is promote some of my upcoming shows in a bland copy and paste manner.

Could it be someone is pumping gas under the door? Or is it just that on this, the first day of spring, it's currently snowing and the snow that is dropping has the weight and heft of rat pellets and I'm so pissed off I've decided to hibernate straight through to Memorial Day? Yeah, that could be it. See you next summer!

Or, if I decide to amble out of my cave to get in a few comedy sets, you can see me at one of the following shows:

This Wednesday @ 7pm I'm doing Poppi Hour.

Poppi Hour is at The Duplex
61 Christopher Street
(at 7th Ave.)
NYC, NY 10014

From the site:
Featuring comics seen on Letterman, E! and Comedy Central, this wild evening is certain to get you over that Hump Day! There's NO COVER, two-for-one drink specials, and tons o' laughs...

Then on Saturday, March 27th @ 8:30pm...

It's POOLE PARTY!
Award-Winning Stand-Up
& Musical Comedy
Don't Tell Mama, 343 W. 46th Street
(between 8th & 9th Aves.)
$10 cover, 2 drink min.
Reservations at (212)757-0788

Hosted by the wonderful MAC award-winning RON POOLE

And starring:

Joe Caulfield from The Graham Norton Show!
Susie Felber from Comedy Central...'s website!
Eris Migliorini from The 52nd Street Project!
Shelagh Ratner from Gotham Comedy Club!
Michael Clark from Stand-Up New York!
Vicki Van Tassel from Carolines On Broadway!
Gabe Waldman from Boston Comedy Club!
Sidney Myer from Grandma Sylvia's Funeral!
Nancy Witter MAC Award Winning Comedienne!