Friday, June 06, 2008

BREAKING FELBER NEWS!



I will be on TV this weekend, being very funny.

My episode of "Not Just Another Cable News Show" is called "Dumb Ideas" and it airs this weekend on CNN-Headline News. Here's when to catch it:

Saturday 7pm
Saturday 9pm
Saturday midnight
Sunday 5am
Sunday 7pm
Sunday 9pm
Sunday midnight
Monday 5am

Wait, comedy on a news channel? Indeed it is a delightful melange... here's what the show is about...

NOT JUST ANOTHER CABLE NEWS SHOW: This new series takes a lighthearted look back at famous – and infamous – stories that made the news, including some of the most unforgettable political blunders of our time.

Note: I am told that some cable outlets cut off the last block of the show for a local news cut-in. That does not happen at midnight or 5am. Got DVR? Awesome.

Note 2: I got this opportunity via a brilliant writer/comedian/producer who is an old comedy crony of mine. He didn't know about my dayjob, but since CNN-HNN is a sister company and I could help promo my job's site, I went for it. The "Dumb" theme tie-in with the cool new dumb dayjob blog was just a lucky coincidence.