Friday, March 09, 2007

NEW! McDonalds Chicken Sushi Sandwich!

If you thought rats in a NYC Taco Bell / KFC were unappetizing, whaddya think of the McDonalds I just visited in Windsor, Connecticut?

I found my first meal at McDonalds in over 15 years to be very memorable... I even took photos for posterity:
RAW chicken sandwich served at McDonalds
And the service was just as scary.

Moral: Never order the "healthy" items at McDonalds, as no one ever orders them and they have no idea how to make them. Oh, and never go to a McDonalds, ever, even though it's the only thing you can get when on or off the highway on a long haul car trip in America.

See all the photos here.

UPDATE: Wowsie! Check out The Apiary's adorable post on this and linkage from Gawker. Oh and somebody submitted this to Digg, so if you want to digg it click here. Thanks dudes. I like my revenge like I don't like my grilled chicken sandwiches -- cold!