Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm fresh
...and gooey too. And no, no one ever told me. Berti my globe-trotting superfriend, you rock!

From: berti p.
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:48 AM
To: Susie Felber
Subject: You were thought of...


Susie!!

I am sure this has been brought to your attention many, many times before...but in the (very) off chance that it has not, did you know that all over Vienna, they have these incredibly tempting stands selling fresh, gooey pastries named Felber (the stands, not the gooey pastries). I'm happy to report that the fact that these stands shared a name with the Fabulous Felbers was all the excuse I needed to stuff myself with goodies every chance I could.

[rest of personal email redacted...use your imaginations]

Smiles,
Berti

Vienna Felber pastries

Check it out, I just found the Felber bakery site! And I found they make an adorable rhino horn pastry that benefits an Indian rhino! The best part is that they are sold at the zoo and are filled with real rum so kids can get as large as rhinos and drunk. Now THAT'S a Felber.

Note: the preceeding message only interesting to Felbers.