Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Arbitrary, schmarbitrary...

Check it: I am the 30th most popular comedy blog. Behold ye mortals and despair!http://mocomedy.blogspot.com/2006/09/top-40-blogs-by-and-for-comedians.html

Although even the creator of this list cautions that technorati is fickle and sure, the methods are not scientific, I've decided to take this statistic very seriously.

Interestingly, almost half the people on this Top 40 list are my friends. Correction: were my friends. From here on out I will do whatever it takes to get to the top. I will be ruthless. I will destroy anyone who gets in my way. I will even purchase one of those roller bags the contestants on the Apprentice use.

Just watch me.

Brody might work out and have muscles, but he betcha doesn't have one of these...

Trash talk!!!!

Powers: #5 get ready to take a dive

Todd: Think you'll ever raise higher than 11? No way dude, from here on out consider your stat un-levined.

Liam: FYI #15 can't keep his underwear clean and Castiglia sold off her young to become #21...

Regan, Bastion and Vaughn: Everyone know you only got where you are today because your names end in "n".

Peace and I'm outta here...