Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Giant Tuesday Plugs!

Check out a piece I dashed off in the name of love for Cupcakes Take the Cake!

Then, come see me do a small part tonight at:

GIANT TUESDAY NIGHT OF AMAZING INVENTIONS AND ALSO THERE IS A GAME!!!
Tonight at 8pm
Rififi
332 East 11th between 1 and 2
FREE


Tonight's GTN is jam-packed with great comics and special guest stars!

Francisco Guglioni a.k.a. Andres du Bouchet who was also interviewed in a fabulous Gothamist feature today welcomes:

Dan Allen
Ann Carr
Matt Goldich
Paul Sullivan

PLUS special guest stars:

Dan Cronin
Susie Felber
Jesse Joyce
Bryan Olsen

ALSO PLUS regulars Mark Douglas, Jonny Fido, Rob Gorden, and Michael
Reisman!

The World's Greatest Air Band!
The Tool Belt Comedy Tour!
The Men From Hefner Ten!
Walken Talk!

DAMN THIS SHOW IS PACKED!

Then, check out stuff I did for Belabumbum, the world's finest lingerie:

Amazingly, and for no reason, I've never plugged this handy gift guide I wrote on my blog, so expect a full-on post about it coming soon.

Then:

Just do whatever it is you normally do when not thinking about me.

Cheers dears!

me