Sunday, January 19, 2003

Ferber? I Hardly Know 'er!

So here's a glowing review of the short film I was in called Room Tone. Since I like praise, I'll let the fact that he calls me Susie Ferber slide. I personally thought I was pretty shite in this. Oh, I know what you're thinking, "You Susie? Bringer of levity and joy to tens of tens of people? How can this be?"

I don't know...sure I'm normally a brilliant and finely nuanced actress. Why one need only look at my multiple appearances on Late Night with Conan O'Brien to see my breadth and range! On Conan I have not only played a whore, but also a prostitute, a hooker, a lady of the night and a ho. My brother says that if I take a few more acting classes and study hard I may someday snag the role of streetwalker. A gal can dream.

In this case, however, I think maybe the reviewer needs to put the cap back on the glue.