Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet!

The inactivity on this blog is merely a symptom of my massive activity elsewheres. Sorry to anyone who was worried, sent flowers, etc.

You can find me here on this brand new super exciting blog called, Dumb As A Blog.

I'm not loving my bizarre-smooshy face icon (you'll see) but I'm particularly proud of my recent coverage of a guy who allegedly ripped the head off a giant ant and my amusing as heck followup interview today with an author who is also a real NH legislator. And if you only wanted to read posts by me, you could be sneaky and use this link. But you'd miss a lot.

As for my personal life, I hardly have time for one, but some of it can be seen here on my Toddler Tube vlog/blog on the excellent site, babble.com.

Also, I am going to be on TV again soon being funny. Yay! Details when I know them.

What else? Lots, but it's after 10:30P and I've miles to go before I sleep. I've sat so long today my rump has turned to jelly, mind too.

Nighty night!