Saturday, December 09, 2006

6 weeks ago to the day, I had a baby.

I am not complaining about stretch marks (check), exhaustion (check) or extra weight (check check check).

For I've also endured extreme fevers that made me do a St. Vitus dance, an infection that had me shooting pus and blood clear across a room and a nasty open wound that still needs tending.

But that hasn't stopped countless friends and family from asking, "Will you have more?"

As if I could think about going through what I am going through... again!

But after seeing this, I know the answer...














Yes, yes a thousand times YES!

Thanks for sending that link Wyatt, it was just the reproductive nudge I needed. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to go.... try and have a bassist.

Speaking of nudges, y'all should buy the Girl Boss Guerilla DVD, a rolicking 1972 cult flick featuring expert commentary by my pal Wyatt.